Monday 8 July 2013

2 Blind bags surprise!


 Today, I found two blind bags and though, hey, I should buy one of each!

So I did!

I then thought, Hey! I should write a blog post about them!

So I did!

Here it is!
Just below here...


Almost there..

Got it!
First up, Monsters University Monster Mini Blind Bag! I am looking forward to the Film coming out soon and I was hoping to get the lady in the bottom left corner, Randall, the monster on the centre row, again at the left or the monster lady on the rightmost side of the centre row!
I got Sully! Not bad at all I don't think!
Here he is admiring the sticker that came free in the packet. I really like the style of the artwork of the sticker!














Second up is the new series of My Little Pony: friendship is Magic Blind Bag, I forget which series it is but it has cool looking packaging! This set is eye catching with the dark background and the bright accents.








This is not the best photograph of it but it is a shot of the different Ponies you can get in the new Neon colourway.

As shown on the front, Flim and Flam are available to collect at last which is nice! It can get a little dull as a collector to just keep getting the same 4 moulds over and over, especially if you have problem getting one of them to stand up regularly (damn you unstable Pinkie Pie!).




You can also get Gilda the Griffin, Princess Cadance, a spa pony called Lotus Blossom, and Granny Smith. These moulds have been used in other MLP:FiM merchandise and its good to see the variety coming through to the blind bags!

I got Ribbon Wishes and I like her colouring, she reminds me of the old school pony Firefly a little which is good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment