Friday 24 May 2013

Weasley the Punk

This is the "punk" from  Playmobile "Boy's" Series 2.He is pretty different to any other Playmobile figures that I have so far.

For starters, he has 2 faces which I have dubbed "happy guy" and "cool scowl"

 When he has the happy guy face on, he looks kind of like Ron Weasley if he was a punk kid. The whole outfit itself is pretty cool and I kind of want to try some of the girls in it.

Also, he isn't a Princess, nor Elvis or some kind of Necromancer.

His hair is a riotous mess of rubbery orange spikes and looks like an urchin and resembles somebody-I-used-to-know's hair from years ago.


Seriously, I cannot quite get over his hair.


"He was now called diabolo" - My Immortal


With the scowl, he seems like the kind of guy most people's mothers would warn them about, which would fall on dead ears as you harboured a crush for weeks until you met up, finally drummed up the courage to talk to this paragon of cool and disdain and were like "Oh, your name is Nigel and you work in a cardboard flattening service company and this is all a beautifully ugly lie isn't it?"

Sometimes Mother can be right.









No comments:

Post a Comment